Wedding videos in Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Kent and London
Hello, I am Ioannis Crouch, I am a full-time wedding videographer.
Every couple should be able to relive their wedding day. Why not see, hear and feel everything again? Especially after all the hard work that goes into planning your perfect wedding day.
A subtle editing process and attentive camera work bring a true to life quality to my videos. The short Highlights edit is important but I believe the real value is in the sights and sounds delivered in the full length version.
I’ve specialised in creating ‘true to life’ documentaries, offering an immersive ‘fly on the wall’ feeling. You will be able to relive your wedding day as often as you choose with my wedding videos.
If the natural approach appeals to you, get in touch for some recent wedding samples.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Wedding Video prices start at £800
Each wedding will receive two beautiful edits. Get in touch for a quote.
The Documentary Edit
- A beautiful and thorough representation of your wedding day.
- Full coverage of your ceremony/speeches and first dance.
- Footage of your guests enjoying your wedding day.
- Natural sound and with focus on atmospheric moments.
- Capturing all the details which makes your wedding so special.
- The documentary edit can be anything from 90 minutes to 3 hours!
- 5/10 minutes long and brilliant to share with family and friends online.
- You can choose the style of sound and music used in the video.
Both edits will be delivered in full self contained, ultra high definition 4K video files and be available for download in your own secure account.