Wedding videos in Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Kent and London
Hello, I am Ioannis Crouch, I am a full-time wedding videographer.
So, a bit about my background, after University I worked for film and TV production companies in London. As well as developing my camera and editing skills I soon discovered that my passion was in the documentary format.
Everything I had learned filming documentaries I now apply to weddings, I try to capture the day as it happens, looking for real moments and searching out the shots which can tell the story of the day.
In the edit, I change very little, I don’t use slow motion or other effects. I focus on what is most important, your family and friends and creating a product which allows you can relive your wedding day.
I’d love to hear from you regarding your wedding, if my approach sounds like a good fit, get in touch and lets have a chat about your wedding.
Wedding Video prices start at £1200
I film for a minimum of 8 hours and after the wedding, you will receive two beautiful edits which include:
The Documentary Edit
- A beautiful and thorough representation of your wedding day.
- Full coverage of your ceremony/speeches and first dance.
- Footage of your guests enjoying your wedding day.
- Natural sound and with focus on atmospheric moments.
- Capture of all the unique details which make your wedding uniquely special
- The documentary edit can be anything from 90 minutes to 4 hours!
- A short form edit of 5/10 minutes designed to share with family and friends online.
- You can choose the style of sound and music used in the video.
Both edits will be delivered in full self contained, ultra high definition 4K video files and be available for download in your own secure account.